Thank you to all who came out to support our "Kick Into Fitness Walk" we had a great turn out! Dr. Hodge delivered useful information for pet owners to select good diets for their pets and Tasha from 9 Round, gave us great work out tips! Special thanks to Michelle Smith from Nestle Purina Pet Care, for supplying all the refreshments for our two legged and four legged companions. Click Here to check out pictures from the event.
LOCATION: River Mill Animal Hospital
10936 Cross Creek Blvd, Tampa 33647
SCHEDULE: 9:00am: Complimentary Breakfast Nutrition/Fitness Discussion
9:30am: Walk Registration
10:00am: Kick Into Fitness Walk
- Please be a responsible dog owner.
- All dogs must be social with other dogs, and current on standard vaccinations. You must be able to produce proof of these on race day upon request.
- One dog per person, on a leash at all times, no longer than 4' and no retractable/flexi leashes.
- You are responsible for picking up after your dog.
- We recommend you exercise your dog before the run.
- We will not allow female dogs in any stage of heat to attend.
- The race director and race veterinarian reserve the right to refuse entry or remove a dog from the course if it proves hazardous to others or whose physical condition appears to be in jeopardy before or during the event.
Don’t forget to spread the word by sharing our event with your family, friends & loved ones